Becoming a Client
Hiring the right Florida Probate Attorney
Among the many decisions you need to make, hiring the right law firm should be near the top of that list. An attorney should not take your probate case if it is impractical to move forward. But once the plan is clear and the objectives are clearly outlined, here are a few points to consider:
- Your attorney should be present and accessible, not just for the initial consultation, but throughout your case.
- Your attorney should clearly explain the objectives of your case.
- You are entitled to regular case updates as important milestones are reached and your case unfolds.
- This may be your first foray into the world of Florida probate law. Your attorney should have the "heart of a teacher" and help you understand every facet of your case and your responsibilities.
How to Become a Client
- Fill out our contact form
- Wait briefly for us to reach out and schedule a consultation
- Discuss your potential probate case with an attorney
- Determine if our firm is the right fit for you
- Sign our engagement letter (contract) and forward pertinent documentation
We have assisted over 600 clients through Florida probate matters throughout the State of Florida. With very few exceptions, our clients have never had to appear in court.
or call us toll free at (877) 937-7628
Need reasons to contact us?
600 800 of them?
- We have helped over 800 clients effectively and efficiently handle their probate cases.
- It’s a completely free, zero-obligation, 20-minute phone consultation.
- Learn ASAP if probate is really necessary.
- We try to give everyone a workable solution for their specific case (including solutions that don’t require an attorney).
- Fill out the form and you automatically get a free copy of our probate ebook (see more below).
"Amazing experience working with Long!"
I hired Long to do a probate case that seemed complicated to most other probate (attorneys). Long was fantastic! He was kind, prompt, communicated very effectively and so knowledgeable. He really cared about my case and worked so hard for us!! He’s the best!!
Posted 1/22/2019 by Katie
Understanding Florida Probate Law
In addition to setting up your free phone consultation, you’ll also receive a free copy to our popular ebook, “Understanding Florida Probate Law” (downloaded over 5,000 times since 2008). Inside you'll learn more about:
- Types of probate
- Real world probate scenarios
- When probate makes sense
Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder to make sure you locate our email with the instant download!
Here’s what to expect:
- Fill out this form and you’ll receive an immediate confirmation email
- Typically, within one (1) business day, an attorney will review your submission and prepare for a consultation
- If a short email response will do, an attorney will reply directly to you.
- If your case calls for a full consultation (and quote), an attorney will reach out to you.
- If you aren’t available to talk, we will happily reschedule!
- After your consultation, the attorney will issue you a quote!
- We offer Flat Fees on all uncontested matters!
Hear a brief welcome clip from Long.