Thank you for contacting us.
Check your email now for the autoresponse
You should receive an automated email response very shortly.
Note: The email will be coming from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
If you don’t see it in a few minutes, check your spam or junk mail folders and be sure to mark it “not spam”.
If you’re in a hurry or would like to schedule a consultation by phone, call us at (352) 371-2670.
In the event that we are tending to other clients, please leave a voicemail indicating that you’d like to schedule your free consultation. We will get back to you asap!
Don’t forget to bookmark our page: WeProbateFlorida.com
Your book is in the mail!
Check your email now for a link to our free ebook “Understanding Florida Probate Law”
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
These are a handful of the many common questions about Florida probate law that we field every day.
- What are “Letters of Administration“?
- How much does probate cost?
- What is Formal Administration?
- What is Summary Administration?
- Do I need to come to Florida for probate?
- If the Will says I’m the Personal Representative, why do I need probate?
- What are the risks of starting probate too soon?
- Do I need probate if there is no Will?
- Do I actually need probate?