- About Us
- Become a Client
- Comparison: Summary Administration v. Formal Administration
- Download our eBook Instantly
- Exactly What Is Summary Administration?
- Extended Signature
- Florida Probate
- Florida Probate (Front Page)
- Florida Probate Fees
- Florida Probate for Mesothelioma & Asbestos Litigation
- Florida Probate Handbook
- Florida Probate with No Will
- Free eBook: “Understanding the Florida Probate Process”
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Avoid Probate
- Overbid Claims and Probate
- Phone Consultations (Free!)
- Probate FAQ
- Questions about Florida Probate
- Quick Directory
- Setup your (free) 20 minute Consultation
- Useful Links
- Welcome Avvo Guest
- Welcome Fellow Facebooker!
- Welcome Fellow Tweeter!
- What is Formal Administration?
- Whoops! 404 Error!
21st Century Estate Planning
Common Florida Probate Questions
- Do all estates have to go through probate in Florida?
- Is my mother’s house protected from probate creditors?
- Do I NEED a lawyer for probate in Florida?
- Florida Probate FAQ in under 60 seconds
- Buying or Selling Probate Property in Florida?
- Need to refinance mom’s house? You might need probate first!
- “Quick” Q&A – What happens if I can’t find the Will?
- “Quick” Q&A – “Can I change title to real estate without Florida probate?”
- Probate for a Timeshare?
- How much does probate in Florida cost? A Guide to Florida Probate Fees.
- Decedent only left Florida homestead? Summary Admnistration is available!
- “Quick” Q&A – “What is the creditor period and why do we need to publish a Notice to Creditors?”
- “Quick” Q&A – “Mom died without a Will, but she really wanted me to have the house…”
- PRESS RELEASE: “Quick” Q&A Feature added to Florida Probate Blog, WeProbateFlorida.com/blog
Florida Probate Lawyer
Florida Probate News
Florida Probate Process
- Got Letters of Administration! What now?
- How to Start Probate in Florida
- Who has priority to act as personal representative in Florida?
- Small Estate Affidavits: Where to find them?
- How long does probate take in Florida?
- Do I have to Probate the Homestead Property?
- I AM the Personal Representative…or am I?
- Summary or Formal Administration? A simpler analogy.
- More than 2 years since the Date of Death? Probate that estate!
- Free download: “Understanding the Florida Probate Process”
- How to “prove” a Will in Florida Probate Court
- Florida Probate Forms – Where can I find them?
- Uncontested Florida Probate – Your best bet!
- Avoiding the Florida probate process . . . is it really that bad?
Florida Probate Question of the Day
- Should You Publish a Notice to Creditors Even When Probate is Not Necessary?
- QOTD: Is Probate in Florida Necessary for Vacant Land?
- Florida Probate Questions for the Month of July 2017
- How do I file a Claim against an Estate & How do I even know if the Estate is opened?
- Must I Share Copies of the Original Last Will to the Entire Family?
- Do All Heirs Need to Consent to the Sale of the Homestead?
Florida Probate Questions
Florida Probate Tips
- How to Avoid Losing an Inheritance to a Florida Medicaid Claim
- Letters of Administration – Do you really need them?!
- Cost (expenses) associated with Florida probate administration
- Why Summary Administration is NOT always the best choice
- Do I have to probate the dog?
- D’Oh! alert: Mom died, why are *you* paying HER credit card bill?
- Florida Probate’s golden rule: Make nice or pay the price!
- The bank needs “Letters of Administration” – Are you sure?
- Florida Probate Tip #1: Read the Will carefully!
- Can’t find the Will? A few tips!
One Year Ago on WPF
Probate by County
Probate for Timeshares
Probate Nightmare Stories