Time to get into the “wayback machine!”
For your reading enjoyment, here are a handful of popular posts from past years on WeProbateFlorida.com.
- Florida Probate Forms – Where can I find them?
- How to “prove” a Will in Florida Probate Court
- Florida Probate FAQ in under 60 seconds
- Florida Probate Tip #1: Read the Will carefully!
- Florida Probate Myths – A trust always avoids probate in Florida
- “Quick” Q&A – What happens if I can’t find the Will?
- Can’t find the Will? A few tips!
- How to Choose a Florida Probate Attorney
- “Quick” Q&A – “Can I change title to real estate without Florida probate?”
Did you know?
- We have handled over 400 probate cases in the last few years
- We handle uncontested probate matters in all 67 counties
- Our average turnaround time on a probate case is 45 days (not including creditor periods)