2016 Florida Probate Rules
updated: March 16, 2016
The Florida Probate Rules direct procedure, conduct and protocol for handling probate administration in Florida. Probate in Florida is controlled by these rules and the underlying Florida Statutes.
Consult with a Florida probate attorney if you have any questions about these rules.
Need reasons to contact us?
How about 600 of them?
- We have helped over 600 clients effectively and efficiently handle their probate cases.
- It’s a completely free, zero-obligation, 20-minute phone consultation.
- You’ll find out ASAP if probate is even necessary.
- We try to give everyone a workable solution for their specific case (including solutions that don’t require an attorney).
- Fill out the form and you automatically get a free copy of our probate ebook (see more below).
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Understanding Florida Probate Law
In addition to setting up your free phone consultation, you’ll also receive a free copy to our popular ebook, “Understanding Florida Probate Law” (downloaded over 5,000 times since 2008). Inside you’ll learn more about:
- Types of probate
- Real world probate scenarios
- When probate makes sense
Here’s what to expect:
- Fill out this form and you’ll receive an immediate confirmation email
- Typically, within one (1) business day, an attorney will review your submission and prepare for a consultation
- If a short email response will do, an attorney will reply directly to you.
- If your case calls for a full consultation (and quote), an attorney will reach out to you.
- If you aren’t available to talk, we will happily reschedule!
- After your consultation, the attorney will issue you a quote!
- We offer Flat Fees on all uncontested matters!
Hear a brief welcome clip from Long.