Table of Contents
What is Florida Probate?
• Probate administration is a court process.
• Assets are collected, creditors are paid and beneficiaries receive whatever remains.
• Assets = Real Estate or Personal Property
• Two kinds of “Probate”: Summary & Formal Administration
• The existence of a Will does not eliminate the need for probate
• In Florida, “Personal Representatives” are in charge of “probating” the estate
• Personal Representatives must have attorney representation (attorneys do most of the work)
• Most probate cases are filed by mail with telephone hearings (so your attorney does not have to be in the county where probate is required)
Is Probate Necessary?
“Do I really have to go through probate?”
The answer is always a big fat “maybe”.
Let us figure it out for you. Absolutely free.
We know we can explain it a bit faster by phone. You ask all the questions you need and we’ll explain your options!
Ready to go?
How We Work
• Probate is “our thing” – Our practice is almost 100% focused on probate matters!
• We file probate cases STATEWIDE. Our clients are NATIONWIDE.
• We handle almost every aspect. 99.99% of time, our clients are never required to come to Florida.
• In our office, all probate petitions are personally prepared by a qualified attorney (not a paralegal)
• We LOVE technology and embrace the use of phones, fax, email and the internet to streamline our probate cases. (which means open communication and efficient service)
• Your “no strings, no pressure” and absolutely free consultation is with a Florida Probate attorney, not a paralegal.
Schedule your Free Consultation.
What You Should Expect from Us
- Fill out this form and receive an immediate confirmation email
- We will review your submission and prepare for a consultation
- If a short email response will do, an attorney will reply directly to you.
- Otherwise, you’ll speak directly with a Florida probate attorney.
- If you aren’t available to talk, we will happily reschedule!
- After your consultation, the attorney will issue you a quote!
- We offer Flat Fees on all uncontested matters!
Fill out the form today or call 877-937-7628.
Click play for a quick audio welcome from Long.