Our Florida Probate Administration Fee Options
Statutory (“Old School”)Suggested fees per Florida Law
- Doesn’t consider varying case complexities
- Often results in too high a fee
- Only used if there is no written fee agreement
Hourly (Typical)The conventional billing method
- Best suited for contested matters
- Precise time keeping billed in 1/10th increments
Flat FeesMost Popular Choice!
- Value based Flat Fee Structure
- Comprehensive fee based on case requirements
- Rewards attorney and staff efficiency
- Peace of mind for budget conscious clients
Let us answer your legal questions and give you a real plan.
3 Reasons to send us an email
1. It’s free.
2. We can answer your question: Is probate absolutely necessary?
3. We have helped over 500 clients effectively and efficiently handle their cases.
Did you know? “Letters of Administration” are not always required!
Share this Post
More about Florida Probate Fees as suggested by Florida Statutes
Florida Statutes provide for a sliding scale fee structure but our office typically attempts to offer fee plans that fit the case requirements for our clients.
We offer both hourly and flat fee services.
Flat fees for Florida probate matters are often sufficient provided the case is uncontested and there is a manageable number of estate creditors to address. Keep in mind that even the “simplest” of cases require a measured amount of work. There is no single form or “small estate affidavit” for the majority of probate cases.
We have served nearly 500 clients in the last few years and more than 95% of them have opted for our flat fee rates.
In the rare event that an hourly rate is more appropriate, a retainer is held in a client trust account until the fees (and costs, if any) are billed against the retainer.
We understand that times are tough.
Florida Probate Fees are generally not offered on “contingency plans”, but clients who can prove hardship may wish to structure a short term payment plan (generally 2-3 months) – more likely than not, we can help.
Actual rates may vary, client service is unwavering.