How We Work – Florida Probate Administration
Our Approach to Florida Probate Cases
- At LD Legal, LLC, Florida probate law is “our thing” – Our practice is almost 100% focused on probate matters!
- We file probate cases STATEWIDE for clients are NATIONWIDE. In other words, if your case is in Florida, we can take care of it no matter where you are located.
- We handle almost every aspect within the court system.
- On uncontested cases, our clients never have to set foot in Florida.
- In our office, all pleadings are personally prepared by an experienced attorney (not a paralegal)
- We LOVE technology and embrace the use of phones, fax, email and the internet to streamline our probate cases.
- We strive for open communication and efficient service.
- Your – no strings, no pressure – and absolutely free consultation is with a Florida Probate attorney, not a paralegal.
Our Probate Case Workflow
We have streamlined our protocol for handling probate cases. This allows for efficient service which ultimately helps us keep our fees and costs low.
The Typical Summary Administration Experience
- Case Review – Once we receive a free case review request, it is reviewed by an attorney and scheduled into our calendaring system for a call back. Our attorney will discuss the merits of your case, present your options and give you a estimate on the fees and costs needed to handle your matter.
- Engagement Letter – If we decide to take the case, we will submit to you an engagement letter & fee agreement (by fax, email or regular mail.)
- Prepare pleadings and orders – Upon receipt of the returned engagement letter along with other documentation we request, we will begin preparing all pettions, pleadings and orders necessary. They will be shipped off to you for signatures.
- Submit to the court – Once the entire packaged has been returned and we have established that all supporting documents are available, we will submit the package to the probate court in the appropriate county.
- Record Orders – After the probate judge signs the final Orders, we request certified copies and record them in the Official of Public Record books or submit them to any third party who needs copies.
- Publish Notice – If notice is required, we shop for the cheapest eligible publication and publish the notice.
- Creditors Claims – If there are creditors to reckon with, they usually contact us after we publish notice. The process includes validating claims, consulting with our clients to discuss objection, settlement or payment and working to remove claims from the case.
Of course, formal administration is quite a bit more involved. This page will be updated soon to detail the formal administration process.
Our process is streamlined and deliberate. Every decision is made with a purpose tailored to each case’s fact pattern and each client’s concerns.
Schedule your Free Consultation.
or call us toll free at (877) 937-7628
What You Should Expect from Us
- Fill out this form and receive an immediate confirmation email
- We will review your submission and prepare for a consultation
- If a short email response will do, an attorney will reply directly to you.
- Otherwise, you’ll speak directly with a Florida probate attorney.
- If you aren’t available to talk, we will happily reschedule!
- After your consultation, the attorney will issue you a quote!
- We offer Flat Fees on all uncontested matters!
Fill out the form today or call 877-937-7628.
Click play for a quick audio welcome from Long.