This blog is managed by LD Legal, LLC
Mr. Duong (pronounced “Young”) started this blog in an effort to further educate people about the Florida Probate process.
Address & Phones
Our offices are located in Gainesville, Florida, but we handle probate cases all over the state of Florida for clients all over the country.
LD Legal, LLC
11 NW 33rd Court
Gainesville, Florida 32607
tel: (352) 371-2670 | (877) 937-7628
fax: (866) 440-9154
A brief welcome clip:
Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2005
2012-2015, Recipient, AVVO Client’s Choice Award for Probate, Guardianship & Estate Planning
Juris Doctor, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2004
B.A. Psychology, King’s College 1999
Let us help you with a real plan.
- It’s free.
- We can answer your question: Is probate absolutely necessary?
- We have helped over 600 clients effectively and efficiently handle their cases.
- Did you know? Letters of Administration aren’t always required!
Here’s what to expect:
- Fill out this form and you’ll receive an immediate confirmation email
- Typically, within one (1) business day, an attorney will review your submission and prepare for a consultation
- If a short email response will do, an attorney will reply directly to you.
- If your case calls for a full consultation (and quote), an attorney will reach out to you.
- If you aren’t available to talk, we will happily reschedule!
- After your consultation, the attorney will issue you a quote!
- We offer Flat Fees on all uncontested matters!
BONUS: Free copy of Understanding Florida Probate Law
In addition to scheduling your free phone consultation, you’ll also receive a free copy to our popular ebook, “Understanding Florida Probate Law” (downloaded over 5,000 times since 2008)